5 days of boat trips to swim with the dolphins each week! We will go out each day to meet and swim with the friendly Atlantic Spotted and Bottlenose dolphins that have been interacting with people for over 20 years.
We can snorkel the famed Road to Atlantis that is right off the island. Plus we can visit beautiful coral reefs to snorkel with colorful tropical fish, rays, eels, even some curious sharks!
Feel the island vibe of Bimini. The island is populated by friendly people, many are descendants from African slaves. Ernest Hemingway lived there for 2 years and Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth is thought to be found on the South island of Bimini!
Some words of praise from previous Dolphin Bliss in Bimini Retreats...
Photo taken on our 2019 retreat.
Hurry, this retreat fills fast!
Whale and Dolphin Wisdom Retreats
Anne Gordon is your host for this magical bucket list experience. Anne is an experienced Humpback whale watching and dolphin snorkel guide in Panama, as well as a Dolphin Messenger, Whale Wisdom Expert and Certified Dolphin Energy Healer. She is also a trained biologist and studied animal behavior and is expert at observing and interpreting the behavior of the dolphins.
She will eagerly share with you her insights, knowledge and wisdom she has learned from the dolphins whales in her years with them. Anne will lead guided meditations to meet your very own dolphin spirit guide as well as Dolphin Energy Healing sessions for the group.
● 1 Pre-retreat Private Dolphin Energy Healing session
● 1 Pre-retreat Private Living the Dolphin Way Coaching call
● 4 Pre-retreat group Pod Unity/Community Calls
● All accommodations (Six nights on the island)
● Boat trips (5 days out each week weather permitting)
● Most meals (but see what’s not included below)
● Guided meditations, communications from the dolphins and whales and group whale and dolphin energy healings.
● Dolphin Journal
● Airport transfers on the island upon arrival on Monday and upon departure on Saturday, when travelling with the group.
● Snorkel equipment.
● Complimentary use of kayaks and bicycles
● Taxis to and from dinner at a local restaurant on Bimini.
● Wifi connection, where and when available
● Drinking water and hot beverages
● Saturday night on Bimini when booking for 2 weeks.
● Post-retreat 2 group Pod Unity/Community Calls
● Post-retreat 1 Private Living the Dolphin Way Coaching call
What's not included:
● Travel costs to and from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
● Travel costs to/from Bimini (Approximately $390)
● Two dinners, Sunday and Wednesday night.
● Hotel and boat crew Gratuities 10-15% of the retreat cost (Optional)
● Ocean view room upgrade (Optional)
● All individual body work sessions. The cost is $95 for an hour (Optional)
● Retreat photos $65 (Optional)
● Bahamas Travel Health Visa $60
● Bahamas Departure Tax $40. Subject to change. This must be paid in cash on departure from Bimini
● Bahamas Airport Tax of $32 (includes Civil Aviation screening fee of $7). Subject to change
●Travel Insurance (Highly recommended. Check out World Nomads.)
● Lunch and dinner on Saturday night and all meals on Sunday when booking for 2 weeks.
We will stay in a waterfront hotel, where you will be just steps from our boat to take us to see the dolphins each day. You can walk to anywhere on the island, including beautiful beaches and the cute little town. The amazing staff at the hotel offer morning yoga classes. They love the dolphins as much as you do and are focused on you having the best experience of your life. They take care of every detail.
It is a place to make friends with other likeminded souls and sincere, heartfelt crew, in what quickly becomes a ‘human pod’. Where you can belong again. A relaxing mix of sailing open seas, dolphin swims, healthy delicious food (organic when possible) a laid-back Retreat Centre for chilling out and enjoying the program of the week. Designed to re-connect you with your own body, so you can connect with the dolphins when they come to greet you.
Check out this fun video from our 2019 retreat.
It is highly recommended to purchase travel insurance for your trip in case you need to cancel your trip or tour for any reason. We recommend World Nomads for all your travel insurance needs.
We love World Nomads because they are dedicated to promoting responsible travel and have a give back program to support charities around the world.
Have you always wanted to live as the dolphins live? They embody joy and are exuberantly playful. They glide effortlessly through the water and live surrounded by their pod – their family and friends, in what we refer to as Unity/Community.
Join Dolphin Messenger, Whale Wisdom Expert and Dolphin Energy Healer, Anne Gordon to connect and swim with wild dolphins in the turquoise waters of Bimini. We will stay in a water front hotel for five nights. We will go out each day on a spacious and comfortable catamaran sailboat to swim and play with the Dolphins. The Atlantic Spotted Dolphins around Bimini are world famous for their friendly interactions with people. We may also meet Bottlenose dolphins, snorkel coral reefs, visit the road to Atlantis and explore the charming island of Bimini.
More than just a retreat! When you say "Yes!" to this experience you will also get...
Anne will teach you how to live the Dolphin Way with what she has learned in her years of observing and swimming with dolphins. You will learn how to be more joyful in your daily life, even in the face of difficulties. You will learn how to incorporate more play. You will learn how to go with the flow, no matter what. You will learn techniques to easily surf through any challenge life has to offer. Anne will share messages from the dolphins and introduce you to your own dolphin spirit guide who will accompany you even after the trip. You will learn these life changing dolphin life skills and more on this transformational experience with her and the wild dolphins of Bimini.
The Dolphins of Bimini have been swimming with people for over 20 years. They love to interact with humans who are ready to open their hearts to them. They often come racing to find the boat and interact with the eager people. Part of their life's purpose is to bring joy to people and to help raise their vibration. The very best way for them to do their work is for you to be in the water with them.
Respectful in Water Encounters is how we will approach the dolphins in their watery home. We will observe them in their natural environment as they observe and engage us to play with them and mimic our movements. Don't be surprised if they read your thoughts and answer your questions through their actions and telepathic communication.
Have you always dreamed of swimming with wild Dolphins? Now is the time to live your dream!
June 23- 29, 2024
One Week Price $3,495 per person *
$750 non-refundable deposit to reserve your space
Price based on Double Occupancy. Single rate is available
Confirm your space now with a non-refundable deposit or pay in full.
By booking this retreat, you agree to all of our Terms and Conditions.
Balance Due by March 1, 2024
Both weeks June 16-29
*All payments are non-refundable