Are you a Life Coach, Healer, Author, Speaker, Animal Communicator, Spiritual Teacher or Transformational Leader?
Have you been searching for the perfect retreat destination to impact your clients in the most amazing and powerful way? Look no further! Bring your tribe to spend a powerful week with the Whales and Dolphins in the tropical paradise of the Pearl Islands of Panama, where your clients will come away, inspired to embrace their future in both their business and personal lives, reconnected with themselves and their life purpose and filled with joy and a deep sense of peace.
To discuss how a Whale and Dolphin Retreat is perfect for your clients.
Click the button above to submit your application to bring your clients on a magical Whale and Dolphin Wisdom Retreat
Whale and Dolphin Wisdom Retreats
Why Whales and Dolphins? Spending time with the Dolphins and Whales can teach so many powerful life skills that will enhance, facilitate and magnify what you have to share with your clients.
● 1 night (first) hotel at the Gamboa Rainforest Resort
● International airport transfers to and from hotels
● 5 nights hotel at a beach front hotel in the Pearl islands
●5 full days of boat charter on either a catamaran sailboat
● All breakfasts, and all lunches on the island. (Dinners on your own)
● Snorkel Equipment
● Visit to the Panama canal and a boat tour on Lake Gatun to view monkeys, sloths, tropical birds, etc.
● 1 night hotel at the Balboa Inn
● Expert Naturalist guide and trip leader, Anne Gordon de Barrigón
● Guided meditations, communications from the whales and group whale and dolphin energy healings.
Retreat does not include:
● Flights to and from Panama City, Panama (PTY)
● Dinners in the Pearl Islands, Lunches and Dinners on the mainland
● Tips and gratuities
● Souvenirs, snacks and alcoholic drinks
A Whale and Dolphin Retreat is the perfect
Your Retreat is completely Done for You!
Anne will handle all logistics from the moment you arrive in Panama, incuding:
Whale and Dolphin Wisdom Retreat in the Pearl Islands co-facilitated with Animal Communicator, Pea Horsley