● All accommodations (Sunday night in Fort Lauderdale and five nights on the island based on double occupancy)
● Boat trips (5 days out weather permitting)
● Most meals (but see what’s not included below)
● Guided meditations, communications from the dolphins and whales and group whale and dolphin energy healings.
● Shuttle transfer from the Ft. Lauderdale hotel to the airport on the Monday morning
● Airport transfers on the island upon arrival on Monday and upon departure on Saturday, when travelling with the group.
● Complimentary use of kayaks and bicycles
● Wifi connection, where available
● Drinking water and hot beverages
What's not included:
● Travel costs to and from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
● Travel costs to/from Bimini $390
● Hotel and boat crew Gratuities 10-15% of the retreat cost
● Single room and ocean view room upgrade
● Sunday night dinner in Fort Lauderdale and one group dinner out on Bimini
● All individual body work sessions. The cost is $95 for an hour
● Rental of snorkel equipment is $25 for the set or $10 for fins only
● Retreat photos when available $65
● Bahamas Departure Tax $29. Subject to change. This must be paid in cash on departure from Bimini
● Bahamas Airport Tax of $32 (includes Civil Aviation screening fee of $7). Subject to change
●Travel Insurance (Highly recommended)
Have you always dreamed of swimming with wild Dolphins? Now is the time to live your dream!
June 3-9, 2018
Price $1,995 per person *
$500 non-refundable deposit to reserve your space
Prices based on Double Occupancy. Single rate is $390
Waterfront view upgrade rooms for $250 extra. Limited availability
This trip will fill up fast. Book now to confirm your spot.
Confirm your space now with a non-refundable deposit or pay in full. Click the button to pay for your trip.
Or pay in 4 installments of $525 each
Contact Anne to set up your
1st payment when you book
2nd payment January 1, 2018
3rd payment February 1, 2018
4th payment March 1, 2018
*All payments are non-refundable
Whale and Dolphin Wisdom Retreats
5 days of boat trips to swim with the dolphins! We will go out each day to meet and swim with the friendly Atlantic Spotted and Bottlenose dolphins that have been interacting with people for over 20 years.
We can snorkel the famed Road to Atlantis that is right off the island. Plus we can visit beautiful coral reefs to snorkel with colorful tropical fish, rays, eels, even some curious sharks!
Visit the 'Healing Hole' hidden in the mangroves and reputed to be Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth! Explore the tiny island of Bimini and meet the friendly locals, experience their culture and laid back attitude.
Anne Gordon de Barrigón Is your host for this magical bucket list experience. Anne is an experienced Humpback whale watching and dolphin snorkel guide in Panama, as well as a Dolphin Messenger, Whale Wisdom Expert and Certified Dolphin Energy Healer. She is also a trained biologist and studied animal behavior and is expert at observing and interpreting the behavior of the dolphins.
She will eagerly share with you her insights, knowledge and wisdom she has learned from the dolphins whales in her years with them. Anne will lead guided meditations to meet your very own dolphin spirit guide as well as Dolphin Energy Healing sessions for the group.
The Dolphins of Bimini have been swimming with people for over 20 years. They love to interact with humans who are ready to open their hearts to them. They often come racing to find the boat and interact with the eager people. Part of their life's purpose is to bring joy to people and to help raise their vibration. The very best way for them to do their work is for you to be in the water with them.
Respectful in Water Encounters is how we will approach the dolphins in their watery home. We will observe them in their natural environment as they observe and engage us to play with them and mimic our movements. Don't be surprised if they read your thoughts and answer your questions through their actions and telepathic communication.
We will stay in a waterfront hotel, where you will be just steps from our boat to take us to see the dolphins each day. You can walk to anywhere on the island, including beautiful beaches and the cute little town. The amazing staff at the hotel offer morning yoga classes. They love the dolphins as much as you do and are focused on you having the best experience of your life. They take care of every detail.
It is a place to make friends with other likeminded souls and sincere, heartfelt crew, in what quickly becomes a ‘human pod’. Where you can belong again. A relaxing mix of sailing open seas, dolphin swims, healthy delicious food (organic when possible) a laid-back Retreat Centre for chilling out and enjoying the program of the week. Designed to re-connect you with your own body, so you can connect with the dolphins when they come to greet you.
This trip will fill up fast!
Have you dreamed of swimming in crystal clear waters with friendly Dolphins? Here is your opportunity to join Dolphin Messenger, Whale Wisdom Expert and Dolphin Energy Healer, Anne Gordon de Barrigónto connect and swim with wild dolphins in the turquoise waters of Bimini. We will stay in a water front hotel for five nights. We will go out each day on a spacious and comfortable catamaran sailboat to swim and play with the Dolphins. The Atlantic Spotted Dolphins around Bimini are world famous for their friendly interactions with people. We may also meet Bottlenose dolphins, snorkel coral reefs, visit the road to Atlantis and the Healing Hole on this trip.
Sign up before October 1 and receive a free private Dolphin Energy Healing session!